Yes, you do as this is your proof of purchase. Should you ever wish to return/exchange an item/s you purchased from City Beach Online you will be required to produce this. You will also require this for any warranty claims.
Articles in this section
- How can I change or cancel my order after purchasing?
- Why does the item in my bag now say its unavailable ?
- Can I change the shipping address on my online order?
- Can I change the shipping method on my online order?
- What happens if one of my items is cancelled?
- Do I have to keep my shipping confirmation email?
- Will I receive a shipping confirmation email?
- Do I have to keep my Order Confirmation email?
- Will I receive a confirmation email once I have placed my order?
- If an item I have ordered is out of stock, how will I know?