If you have ordered an E-Gift card from the City Beach website and the recipient has not received it, don't stress. The first thing you will need to check is any spam folders that you might have set up. There is a chance that your inbox has filtered you E-gift card as spam. If you are unable to locate it in your folders, please give one of our City Beach Customer Service Agents a call and they will be able to assist. It will help if you have your original checkout information ready.
Articles in this section
- Can I receive a refund for my Gift Card?
- Can I choose how much I want to use from my City Beach Gift Card?
- Can I purchase a Gift Card as a gift for someone online?
- Can my Gift Card be replaced if it is lost or stolen?
- I ordered an E-gift card and I haven't received it....What do I do?
- Can I use my Ultimate Teens gift card on the City Beach website?
- Where can I use my City Beach Gift Card?
- How can I check my Gift card balance?
- Do your gift cards expire?